Delray Beach Fashion Week 2019
"Fashion Never Dies", Inspired by 007 James Bond 25
- Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019: "Fashion Royale" Opening Night Evening Fashion Show with Live Entertainment on E. Atlantic Aveneue; 7pm - 10pm
- Thursday, January 24th, 2019: "For Your Eyes Only" Shop the Runway shopping Event 10am - 2pm
- Friday, January 25th, 2019: "Fashion is Forever" Luncheon and Fashion Show at Che Restaurant
- Saturday, January 26th, 2019: "Liscense to Swim" Fashion Show featuring Swim and Surf Wear with entertainment; 7pm - 10pm
- Sunday, January 27th, 2019: Trunk Shows and Shopping Downtown
TICKETS/RUNWAY SEATS - On sale beginning December 10th: General Ticket/seats available and benefit the charities directly.
FASHION WEEK VIP Ticket available to include reserved seat at each show including the luncheon, a VIP Membership for one year at iPic Theater (opening in Delray Beach Spring 2019), VIP Lanyard, entry into the VIP receptions and a special edition of the 2019 Fashion Week Amanda Perna SWAG Bag, special items and opportunities:
$150.00 per person.
100% of Ticket sales benefit the Achievement Centers for Children and Families of Delray Beach! Click www.AchievementCentersFL.org for information on this great cause.
FASHION WEEK PARTICIPANT INFO:
Are you a retailer or salon in Downtown Delray Beach? CLICK HERE to Sign Up for Delray Beach Fashion Week 2019!
*Please note, businesses MUST be located in Downtown Delray to qualify to participate in DBFW2019
Are you a model? CLICK HERE to Apply to walk the runway of Delray Beach Fashion Week 2019.
*Please note, while previous modeling is preferred, it is NOT required. We welcome anyone and everyone to apply!
Special Entertainment on Opening Night to Feature: EDGE EFFECT A CAPELLA GROUP
The Edge Effect are a five man, all-star vocal band taking a cappella vocal music to new heights. Consisting of winners of MTV's "Top Pop Group", Boyz II Men's "Next Great A Cappella Group” and “America's Got Talent” finalists, the group members (Daniel Alan, Troy Dolendo, Sean Gerrity, John Gibson and Karl Hudson) have shared the stage with musical legends such as Prince, Stevie Wonder, Tony Bennet, David Foster, Robin Thicke and more. As headline entertainers for Disney Cruise Lines, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Costa, and Crystal cruises, they have entertained audiences literally around the globe. They were most recently seen as featured artists for Walt Disney World’s “Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party” Their high energy, interactive show is a concert experience for all ages that is not to be missed.