There are going to be TWO Coco Markets in March because of the cancellation of the February event. One on March 3rd and another on March 24th.
Coco Market is a monthly wellness market that builds community and fosters new connections. It is held on the first Sunday of every month at Old School Square. Its mission is to bring local businesses together to support one another and the larger wellness community. During the events, which are free and open to the public, kids and adults of all ages can enjoy a variety of fun and interactive activities including:
• Healing classes like yoga, meditation, and sound baths with musicians.
• Healing modalities, such as spinal adjustments, cupping therapy, massages, and energy work.
• Workshops, crafts, and local curated vendors offering a variety of unique products, from aromatherapy to reworked clothing and elderberry elixirs.
• Offerings from small local restaurants and pop-up food vendors featuring both vegan and non-vegan options.
• Access to triple-filtered 8.5pH water. (All are encouraged to bring reusable water bottles to fill.)
Coco Market is produced by The Coco Yogi, Corey Heyman, a Downtown Delray Beach based yoga teacher and community creator.
March 3rd Schedule of Events:
Vinyasa Yoga & Live Music
Leslie Glickman, Yoga Journey & Enter the Stargate
Enter the Stargate
DJ Set & Ecstatic Dance