The Delray Affair is the largest arts & craft festival in the Southeast United States. The event takes place along the palm tree-lined downtown streets of Delray Beach and stretches 13 city blocks from the Intracoastal to NW 2nd. The Delray Affair has received numerous awards for its ‘eclectic’ mixture of fine art, great crafts, and funky products from around the world. Last year, artists and crafters from 30 states and twelve countries exhibited at the Delray Affair.
Delray Affair After Dark:
Keep the atmosphere going with Delray Affair After Dark. After all of the tents shut down for the day, we are keeping the streets blocked off for visitors to wander down and explore the fun shopping and nightlife scene of Delray Beach.
True Oldies Twist Competition
The Boynton Beach Fred Astaire Dance Studio and True Oldies want you to put on your dancing shoes! Dance with professionals & in front of a panel of judges for a chance to win a cruise for two to the Bahamas coursey of The True Oldies Channel.
Register onsite at the True Oldies Booth located at Atlantic Ave. & 2nd Ave. between 6 PM & 6:30 PM on Friday, April 12th & Saturday, April 13th
- Road closed on Atlantic from E. Atlantic Ave from East Street to NW 2nd Ave
- Detour: WB Traffic on Atlantic to Venetian, EB to Casuarina, then S. on A1A to Linton
- Detour: WB traffic on Atlantic to Andrews Ave, EB onto Thomas, North on A1A to George Bush.
- Detour: EB traffic on Atlantic to NW 3rd Ave, to NW 2nd St. EB onto NW 2nd St. to 5th Ave.
- Detour: S EB Traffic on Atlantic to SW 2nd Ave to SW 1st St. EB onto SW 1st St. EB to SE 5th Ave.
- Old School Square Garage 95 NE 1st Ave.
- Robert Federspiel Garage 22 SE 1st Ave.
- South County Garage 65 SW 2nd Ave.
- North City Hall Lot 100 NW 1st Ave.