The Contractor is set to begin the next big phase of the Beach Project with the Asphalt Stamping at the intersections. This work is scheduled to begin Tuesday night, November 5th from the hours of 9 pm till 6 am the following morning. This will be the schedule for this week:
Night work for Asphalt Brick Stamping and Painting to Begin at 9:00 PM Tuesday (11/5/19) to 7:00 AM Wednesday (11/6/19)
- Crews will begin the process of stamping and painting a red brick herringbone pattern on the new asphalt pavement at the following intersections. Temporary lanes closures will be set up with flaggers in place for traffic control.
The work sequence for the remainder of this week is as follows:
- 11/5/19 Tuesday night to 11/6/19 Wednesday morning - The intersection of Atlantic Ave. & A1A and the Marriott Crosswalk.
- 11/6/19 Wednesday night to 11/7/19 Thursday morning – The intersection of Atlantic Ave. & A1A and the Marriott Crosswalk.
- 11/7/19 Thursday night to 11/8/19 Friday morning- The intersection of Casuarina Rd. & A1A and the Anchor Park Crosswalk.
- 11/8/19 Friday night to 11/9/19 Saturday morning – The intersection of Casuarina Rd. & A1A and the Anchor Park Crosswalk.
The above work schedule is weather dependent and is subject to change. The remainder of the pavement stamping work is planned over the next three weeks- stay tuned for future schedule updates
Next Week the anticipated schedule will be the intersections of Atlantic & Gleason and Atlantic & Venetian. After discussion with the Seagate Hotel this afternoon, the hours for those intersections will be starting at Midnight to 9 am the following morning. We anticipate it will take 3 nights to complete those intersections.
Please follow the Facebook Page for more information and updates regarding this on-going process!